The Wyatt Deer Applique Pillow is proud of its rustic roots with its textured khaki chambray base with a centered espresso and white windowpane appliqued deer. Both the left and right appliqued panels are crimson striped with espresso brown whip stitching and finished with real brown leather piping trimmed around the outside edge. Reverses to solid khaki chambray and 2 tie closures.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our item are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable cotton and leather shell for a proper look and feel.
- Textured khaki chambray base with centered deer applique in espresso brown and white windowpane plaid fabric
- Both left and right appliqued panels in crimson striped fabric with espresso brown whip stitching on each inner edge
- Trimmed with .5" real brown leather binding
- Reverses to solid khaki chambray fabric
- Features 2 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Assorted fabrics: Machine stitched
- Material: 97% Cotton / 3% Genuine Leather, Polyester Pillow Fill
- Colors: Khaki, Crimson, Espresso
- Closure Type: Ties Closure
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- 1 x Pillow Cover - 14" x 22"
- 1 x Pillow Insert - 15" x 23" x 5