We took a vintage ticking stripe, replicating the look found in old grain mill sacks, then added Christmas color for a country inspired holiday feel. The Vintage Burlap Stripe Stocking has been made with distressed stenciling to give its antique creme burlap a truly heritage look. Bottom of the cuff is detailed with care through a turned edge seam with fringes and braided jute rope. 100% cotton shell with flannel and taffeta lining, reverses to solid antique creme burlap.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- HOLIDAY DECOR: festive style to add cheer to any home this year.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Soft cotton is woven to create a vintage look antique creme burlap
- Stenciled pine green grainsack stripe running vertically down center of body
- Cuff and body lined in flannel and creme taffeta
- Turned edge seam with fringed edge and braided natural jute rope on bottom of cuff
- Reverses to same as front but without stripe
- Features 2.5" burlap hanging loop
- Single fabric: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Flannel Batting, Polyester Taffeta Lining
- Dimensions: 20" x 12"
- Weight: 0.3 lb
- Hanging Method: Fabric Loop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Green - Antique Creme, Pine Green
* Due to the loose weave nature of the fabric, minor variances will occur. Sizes are approximate.