The Tobacco Cloth Antique Patchwork Valance 16x60 brings a luxuriously upscale farmhouse look to your home or retreat. Beautifully showcasing a lightweight antique tobacco cloth that drapes your window in sheer elegance with its soft and simple texture. Finished with reverse seam detailing and a fringed edge for added texture and charm.
- Material & Construction √¢‚Ç¨‚Äù Our Tobacco Cloth Patchwork Valance uses our loosely woven cotton fabric for a versatile, rustic finish that gives texture to your kitchen window with a touch of sheer elegance.
- Light Filtering √¢‚Ç¨‚Äù Unlined with a lightweight, airy feel, this simple antique white kitchen curtain lets in light to brighten up your cozy abode. Place on any window in your home to provide a unique decorative accent that opens up your space.
- Farmhouse Home Decor √¢‚Ç¨‚Äù The unique fringe detailing, and versatile style offers a simple refresh that pairs well with farmhouse, modern country, rustic, or shabby chic looks. Mix and match with the rest of our Tobacco Cloth collections for a cohesive decor scheme throughout your home.
- Easy Installation √¢‚Ç¨‚Äù Slip the curtain rod of your choice through the rod pocket attached to create a gathered look with clean lines on your window.
- Easy Care √¢‚Ç¨‚Äù For lasting use, toss this farmhouse curtain in your washing machine on a delicate cycle and tumble dry low.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Antique White
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.4 lb
- Dimensions: 16" x 60"