Tea Star Bedding
Bringing prim comfort to your home, the Tea Star Quilt reminds one of simpler times. Patterned with historical 6-point stars and hexagons, our all-cotton quilt features a neutral background with alternating plaid stars. No adjacent star is the same yet it all balances out beautifully. The rustic tartan plaid on the reverse side adds a decorative element when styling your bed.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch and echo techniques.
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut brick red, forest green, and gold tartan plaid binding
- Reverses to brick red, forest green, and gold tartan plaid fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Dark Tan, Brick Red, Moss Green
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- Luxury King
- Weight: 10.5 lb
- Dimensions: 105" long x 120" wide
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Dimensions: 97" long x 110" wide
- Weight: 6.3 lb
- Dimensions: 94" long x 94" wide