SAWYER MILL CHARCOAL PATCHWORK VALANCE
Dress up your window with the Farmhouse inspired Sawyer Mill Charcoal Patchwork Valance with its vertical strips of ash grey, creme, black plaid and striped patches. The valance is finished with a hem fold and the bottom and trimmed with a 3 inches natural burlap gathered ruffle.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- PATCHWORK: Vertical strips of charcoal grey, khaki, and creme plaid and striped fabrics
- LIGHT FILTERING: Lined with white cotton to reduce fading and light penetration
- RUFFLED: Bottom edge of valance and panel trimmed with a 3" burlap natural gathered ruffle
- LONGER DROP: Ruffle along bottom edge is in addition to standard drop of 16"
- PATCHWORK: Machine stitched, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket, Hanging Loops
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- 19" x 60" - 0.6 lb
- 19" x 72" - 0.8 lb
- 19" x 90" - 1 lb