The Rory Quilt features an irregular block layout and an outer border in black and tan herringbone windowpane plaid bringing a rural sophistication. Various greige, chocolate, and natural plaid and stripes dominate this all cotton quilt. Reverses to textured greige chambray.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch, echo, and channel hand-quilting on various greige, chocolate, and natural plaid and striped fabrics
- Irregular block layout with outer border in black and tan herringbone windowpane plaid fabric
- Straight edge with .5" greige chambray binding
- Reverses to textured greige chambray fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Greige, Chocolate, Natural
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- California King
- Weight: 8.4 lb
- Dimensions: 115" long x 130" wide
- Luxury King
- Weight: 10.5 lb
- Dimensions: 105" long x 120" wide
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Dimensions: 95" long x 105" wide
- Weight: 6.3 lb
- Dimensions: 90" long x 90" wide
- Weight: 4.6 lb
- Dimensions: 86" long x 68" wide