Inspired by a vintage brocade napkin found in a flea market, we styled the Rebecca Tan Runner in a neutral tan for today's aesthetic. The repeating pattern alludes to classic botanical themes.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable cotton/linen blend for a proper look and feel.
- Jacquard weave with khaki base and desert tan design
- Vintage style botanical pattern using cotton/linen blend fabric
- Hem fold
- Single fabric: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton Linen Blend
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- 13" x 72" - 0.3 lb
- 13" x 90" - 0.4 lb