HERITAGE FARMS PRIMITIVE HOUSE PILLOW
The 18x18 Primitive House Pillow is a warm welcome anywhere you place it. The centered mustard plaid house is appliqued on a black felt base with cross stitch and a wooden button door knob. The burgundy plaid chimneys contribute to the homespun feel. Reverses to solid black felt with 2 tie closures.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable cotton and felt shell for a proper look and feel.
- Mustard plaid house appliqued on black felt base with cross stitch and wooden button details, chimneys in burgundy plaid fabric
- Each applique outlined in black rice stitching
- Turned edge seam
- Reverses to solid black felt
- Features 2 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Assorted fabrics: Machine stitched
- Material: 90% Felt / 10% Cotton, Polyester Pillow Fill
- Colors: Raven, Mustard, Burgundy
- Closure Type: Button Closure
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- 1 x Pillow Cover - 18" x 18"
- 1 x Pillow Insert - 19" x 19" x 5.5"