National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars and Bars Queen Quilt presents a fresh take on VHC's popular Kindred Star. Featuring stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various bold primitive plaid in confetti strip blocks surrounded by alternating 8-point star patches on the outer border.
- 5 slip pockets
- 3 slip, 2 zip outside pockets
- BLOCK DESIGN: Design made of several rectangle patches in burgundy, light tan, and navy plaid fabrics
- QUILTED: This handbag is covered entirely with diamond quilting in matching burgundy thread
- STABILITY: Outer edges trimmed with navy and light tan plaid fabric, the base includes a plastic insert for extra support, as well as metal studded feet for stability and protection from surfaces
- SHOULDER BAG: Shoulder strap accents bag in navy and light tan plaid fabric on the bias
- STORAGE & FUNCTION: Includes 3 external slip pockets, 2 external zip pockets, and 5 internal slip pockets
- Dimensions: H 11" Base: W12"xD4"
- Weight: 1.2 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, easy to clean lining: quilted with a layer of foam batting finished with solid burgundy lining
- Colors: burgundy, light tan, navy
- Straps: 2 straps 26.5", 11" shoulder drop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.