Both fun and functional, the National Quilt Museum Finley Claire handbag is perfect for holding it all while looking stylish. Featuring classic colors of burgundy, light tan, and navy plaid, eight pockets for storing personal items, and a crossbody adjustable strap in navy and light tan plaid. A portion of each handbag sale in our Bella Taylor Finley patchwork bag collection supports The National Quilt Museum.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- WOMEN'S ACCESSORIES: everyday fashion by one of the premiere brands in women's handbags.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- 4 inside slip pockets
- 2 slip and 2 zip outside pockets
- BLOCK DESIGN: Design made of several rectangle patches in burgundy, light tan, and navy plaid fabrics
- QUILTED: This handbag is covered entirely with diamond quilting in matching burgundy thread
- STABILITY: Outer edges trimmed with navy and light tan plaid fabric, the base includes a plastic insert for extra support, as well as metal studded feet for stability and protection from surfaces
- CROSSBODY: Adjustable strap in navy and light tan plaid fabric on the bias accents the bag
- STORAGE & FUNCTION: Includes 2 external slip pockets, 2 external zip pockets, and 4 internal slip pockets for storing personal items
- PATCHWORK: Machine quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Polyester Batting, Cotton Lining
- Dimensions: 12" long x 3.5" wide x 9.25" high
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Colors: Burgundy, Light Tan, Navy
- Straps: 1 adjustable strap - 44" long with 22" drop
- Pockets/Slots: 4 inside slip pockets, 2 slip and 2 zip outside pockets
- Closure Type: Zipper Closure
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe