National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars and Bars California King Quilt presents a fresh take on VHC's popular Kindred Star. Featuring stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various bold primitive plaid in confetti strip blocks surrounded by alternating 8-point star patches on the outer border.
- 2 slip, 1 zip inside pockets
- 2 outside slip pockets
- BLOCK DESIGN: Design made of several rectangle patches in burgundy, light tan, and navy plaid fabrics
- QUILTED: This handbag is covered entirely with diamond quilting in matching burgundy thread
- STABILITY: Outer edges trimmed with navy and light tan plaid fabric, the base includes a plastic insert for extra support
- SHOULDER BAG: Shoulder strap accents bag in navy and light tan plaid fabric on the bias
- STORAGE & FUNCTION: Includes 2 external slip pockets, 2 internal slip pockets, and 1 internal zip pocket for storing personal items
- PATCHWORK: Machine quilted, Machine
- Dimensions: H7" Base: W11"xD4"
- Weight: .5 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, easy to clean lining: quilted with a layer of foam batting finished with solid burgundy lining
- Colors: burgundy, light tan, navy
- Straps: 1 strap 22.5"x1.75", 13" shoulder drop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.