NATIONAL QUILT MUSEUM POINSETTIA BLOCK QUILTED THROW
The floral poinsettia has been used for many purposes from ancient medical salves to cherished dyes. The long standing tradition and utility of this valued floral is the inspiration of the 60x50 Poinsettia Block Quilted Throw. Red poinsettias are set in four khaki blocks, peek out from the inside of green leaves, and then are finished with a plaid and green binding on the border. 100% cotton, hand quilted, reverses to solid khaki. Back features a rod pocket to allow for hanging as a decorative wall tapestry.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- HOLIDAY DECOR: festive style to add cheer to any home this year.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on festive red, green, and tan plaid and solid fabrics
- Stenciled red and green poinsettia motifs in each block accented by deep green sashing
- Straight edge with .5" deep green plaid binding on the bias
- Reverses to solid khaki cotton fabric
- Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Dimensions: 60" x 50"
- Weight: 2.5 lb
- Colors: Khaki, Poinsettia Red, Deep Green
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe