Protect your surfaces and hands from hot pans with the Millsboro Pot Holder Patch with Pocket. Displaying a log cabin block pattern with a myriad of multi-hued plaids and ditsy print fabrics, this patchwork pot holder brings rustic vintage design to your home as well as functionality with its thermal cotton lining. It has a fabric loop for decorative hanging in your kitchen and a hand pocket for carrying hot plates, pans, and pots with ease. This 100% cotton holder reverses to ditsy print fabric.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HANGING LOOP: easily hang in the kitchen or dining room with the attached fabric loop.
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut navy and tan plaid binding
- Reverses to navy and tan ditsy print fabric
- 2.5" loop for hanging
- Patchwork: Machine stitched, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Dimensions: 8" x 8"
- Weight: 0.1 lb
- Colors: Burgundy, Khaki, Navy
- Hanging Method: Fabric Loop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe