The Margot Stocking is a statement of elegance for those who wish to pay homage to the timelessness of the Christmas Season. This stocking keeps the tradition of Christmas decor stored in grandmothers attic and taken out for only the most special occasions. An ornate diamond cut lace adorns felt in this enduring mantle piece.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- HOLIDAY DECOR: festive style to add cheer to any home this year.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable cotton and felt shell for a proper look and feel.
- Farmhouse grey felt accented with diamond pattern creme lace
- Lace attached in diagonal lines down the body of the stocking
- Cuff is lined in flannel and grey taffeta, body lined in grey taffeta
- Turned edge seam
- Reverses to same as front
- Features a 2.5" chambray hanging loop
- Assorted fabrics: Machine stitched
- Material: 80% Felt / 20% Cotton
- Dimensions: 20" x 12"
- Weight: 0.3 lb
- Hanging Method: Fabric Loop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean