The Landon Quilted Pillow warms a room with primitive color and cozy design. Featuring a large red patchwork barn star in the center of a khaki and brown windowpane plaid background, our 16x16 hand quilted pillow combines old fashioned country styles with early American themes. Barn stars, historically, were believed to bring good luck to farms or ranches, and the fashionable 5-point star on this cotton pillow adds Western appeal and heirloom interest to your couch, arm chair, bed, and sofa. Reverses to khaki and brown windowpane plaid with two ties for closure.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: outer layer is fastened in the back with ties, making it easy to remove for washing.
- SHIPS FILLED: pre-filled with a pillow insert that expands when unpackaged to create a fuller appearance.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch and echo techniques.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- Reverses to khaki microcheck fabric
- Features 2 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting, Polyester Pillow Fill
- Colors: Khaki, Barn Red, Chocolate Brown
- Closure Type: Ties
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- 1 x Pillow Cover - 16" x 16"
- 1 x Pillow Insert - 17" x 17" x 5.5"