The Kettle Grove Star Stenciled 36"x60" Jute Rug elevates your prim living space with whimsical stars and natural texture. Featuring a simplistic palette of black, tan, and brown hues with three decorative stars in the center, our cozy 36x60 oval rug makes a vintage-inspired statement to any home while being a versatile neutral color that looks lovely with your existing decor. The thin jute construction allows for easy placement in front of doors. This high-quality Jute rug includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that keeps this lightweight area rug in place to prevent slipping and bunching.
- Premium Construction √¢‚Ç¨‚Äù With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. Our Kettle Grove primitive rug is constructed with 80% jute and 20% other fibers for a more durable, tighter weave.
- Primitive Decor √¢‚Ç¨‚Äù Crafted in a traditional style that compliments any primitive or country home. This round throw rug features neutral black, tan, and caramel brown hues, whimsically stenciled stars, and a traditional style that compliments any primitive or country home.
- Coordinating Accessories √¢‚Ç¨‚Äù Pair this primitive rug with matching coasters, placemats, kitchen chair pads, table runners, or trivets from the Kettle Grove collection.
- Braided Jute √¢‚Ç¨‚Äù Add a primitive charm to your kitchen or living area with our carefully woven, braided jute rug; Rows of beautifully dyed jute braids bring an antique vibe to any room.
- Durable & Non-slip √¢‚Ç¨‚Äù This high-quality Jute rug includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that keeps this lightweight area rug in place to prevent slipping and bunching.
- Material: 80% Jute / 7% Acrylic / 13% Cotton Blend
- Colors: Natural, Country Black, Caramel
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 7.2 lb
- 1 x Rug - 36" x 60"
- 1 x Rug Pad - 34" x 58"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.