Heritage Farms Sheep Jute Table Runner
The Heritage Farms Sheep Jute Runner Oval lifts its colors from the bedding set to complete a quietly primitive look throughout the entire house. Sheep stenciling bookending primitive stars adds a homey flair to this runner.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% jute for a proper look and feel.
- PRIMTIIVE FRESH: This table runner contains concentric solid and mixed braids of mustard tan, grey-blue, black, and burgundy
- PRIMITIVE SHEEP & STAR: Stenciled black sheep on each end with burgundy and black primitive stars in between
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to same as front but without stencils
- DURABLE & STRONG: Machine stitching holds braiding together even with increased wear and tear
- BRAIDED: Machine braided, Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Jute
- Colors: Mustard Tan, Grey-Blue, Burgundy
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- 13" x 36" - 1 lb
- 13" x 48" - 1.3 lb
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your surfaces safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.