The Farmhouse Jute Runner adds a classic country touch to your decor. Rich ebony black and tan jute alternating braids add a rustic element and neutral backdrop to offset your decor.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% jute for a proper look and feel.
- COUNTRY BLEND: This table runner contains concentric solid and mixed braids of black and dark tan
- DURABLE & STRONG: Machine stitching holds braiding together even with increased wear and tear
- Reverses to same as front
- BRAIDED: Machine braided, Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Jute
- Colors: Country Black, Dark Tan
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- 13" x 36" - 1 lb
- 13" x 48" - 1.3 lb
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your surfaces safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.