Enjoy the Dakota Star Quilted Throw anywhere in the home. This hand quilted cozy companion proudly displays a traditional 8 point star in the center on tan, surrounded by triple borders. Reverses to solid tan.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Traditional 8-point star center surrounded tan ground with triple borders
- Straight edge with .5" solid tan binding
- Reverses to solid tan fabric
- Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Dimensions: 60" x 50"
- Weight: 2.5 lb
- Colors: Country Black, Tan
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe