Sleep in comfortable primitive style with our Dakota Star Queen Quilt. Featuring a rustic eight pointed star surrounded by a distinctive broken star pattern, this hand-quilted patchwork comforter adds relaxed, heirloom appeal to any bed. Our 90" by 90" black and tan star quilt is machine washable and iron-safe. Reverses to solid tan. 100% cotton.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch and echo techniques
- Straight edge with .5" solid tan binding
- Reverses to solid tan fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Country Black, Tan
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- California King
- Weight: 8.4 lb
- Dimensions: 115" long x 130" wide
- Luxury King
- Weight: 10.5 lb
- Dimensions: 105" long x 120" wide
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Dimensions: 95" long x 105" wide
- Weight: 6.3 lb
- Dimensions: 90" long x 90" wide
- Weight: 4.6 lb
- Dimensions: 86" long x 68" wide