Cider Mill Jute Chair Pad Set
$ 50.95 $ 67.99
All items must be returned in pkg received in and in new unused condition with all tags and bar codes attached. Free shipping items will have their shipping amount subtracted from refund on all returns. Customer is responsible for return product shipping cost. A restock fee of 15% will be applied to all returns.
Please contact our office before shipping any item back to us. We have several warehouses and will need to provide you the correct warehouse address and authorization code. We DO NOT accept returns of final priced clearance items (prices ending in .97)
At Appleseed Primitives, we're committed to giving you the most for your money. That's why almost everything you buy ships FREE, courtesy of us! No matter what the item is - Curtains, Bedding, Pillows or Rug's — if it's in stock, then it qualifies. Unlike many retailers' policies, there's no minimum purchase required! It's one more thing that makes Appleseed Primitives the most convenient and most affordable place to shop.
Most purchases shipped from our warehouses will arrive within 4-6 business days or less. If there is a delay, we will notify you by mail or email. Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. Our shipping carriers we use are USPS and UPS.
- BLENDED WARMTH: This braided chair pad contains concentric, mixed braids of burgundy, natural, black, and olive green
- DURABLE & STRONG: Machine stitching holds braiding together even with increased wear and tear
- EASY FASTENING: Features two 11" ties to secure chair pad to the chair
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to the same as front
- BRAIDED: Machine braided, Machine stitched
- Dimensions: 15" Diameter
- Weight: 4.1 lb
- Material: 100% jute
- Components: 6 chair pads
- Colors: burgundy, natural, olive green
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot clean only, no chlorine bleach.
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your surfaces safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.