Andes Quilted Throw
All items must be returned in pkg received in and in new unused condition with all tags and bar codes attached. Free shipping items will have their shipping amount subtracted from refund on all returns. Customer is responsible for return product shipping cost. A restock fee of 15% will be applied to all returns.
Please contact our office before shipping any item back to us. We have several warehouses and will need to provide you the correct warehouse address and authorization code.
- Stitch in the ditch, echo, and channel hand-quilting on various red, black, and tan plaid fabrics accented with grey chambray
- Plaid and solid triangles reminiscent of Christmas trees adorn the front of this throw, accompanied by plaid border accent
- Straight edge with .5" solid red binding
- Reverses to textured grey chambray fabric
- Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L60"xW50"
- Weight: 2.3 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: chili pepper red, charcoal grey, coal black
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.