Bring a country style mood to your window with the Abilene Star Valance Curtain. Featuring slub weave fabric combining creme and dark grey producing a flecked look. This country style curtain beautifully showcases appliqued 5-point stars with frayed edges in assorted burgundy plaids and a scalloped edge with .5 inch self-binding on the bias to complete the look.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- COTTON SLUB FABRIC: Slub weave fabric combines creme and dark grey producing a flecked look
- APPLIQUE STAR: Appliqued 5-point stars with frayed edges in assorted burgundy plaids
- LIGHT FILTERING: Lined with white cotton to reduce fading and light penetration
- SCALLOPED: Bottom edge scalloped with .5" self-binding on the bias
- ASSORTED FABRICS: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Tan, Burgundy, Dark Brown
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- 16" x 60" - 0.4 lb
- 16" x 72" - 0.7 lb