ABILENE STAR QUILTED THROW
The Abilene Star Collection features warm rustic colors with plaids and stars layed out in a five patch star pattern to create a down home country inspired look for your home.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- Echo and stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Each block features a five-point star surrounded by contrasting color blocks
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut red microcheck binding
- Reverses to burgundy, black, creme, and tan plaid
- Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Dimensions: 70" x 55"
- Weight: 3 lb
- Colors: Burgundy, Dark Brown, Tan
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe