Dress your window with the Abilene Patch Block and Star Valance Curtain for a country-vista look. Featuring burgundy and tan microcheck cotton on the base and detailed with beautifully placed appliqued 5-point stars with frayed edges towards the bottom in assorted burgundy plaids on neutral creme and tan pieced fabric blocks. This country style curtain is lined with white cotton and finished with scalloped edge with .5 inch self-binding on the bias.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- MICROCHECK: Base fabric is burgundy and tan microcheck cotton fabric
- APPLIQUE STAR: Appliqued 5-point stars with frayed edges in assorted burgundy plaids on neutral creme and tan pieced fabric blocks
- LIGHT FILTERING: Lined with white cotton to reduce fading and light penetration
- SCALLOPED: Bottom edge scalloped with .5" self-binding on the bias
- PATCHWORK: Machine stitched, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Burgundy, Tan, Dark Brown
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- 20" x 60" - 0.7 lb
- 20" x 72" - 0.8 lb