CROSSWOODS PATCHWORK PILLOW
The Crosswoods Patchwork Pillow takes inspiration from a well traveled crossing where fields of flowers meet centuries old forests. Plaids, microchecks, and delicate floral patterns are crafted together in tan, blue, and red to create a Primitive combination of comfort and beauty. 100% cotton, reverses to floral print found on the border, and finished with pleated ruffles.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Ninepatch block in various russet, green, and tan plaid fabrics
- Non-woven cotton gauze lining on front
- Trimmed with 2" and 3" double pleated ruffle in floral ditsy and plaid fabrics, .5" piping around inside edge in green plaid fabric
- Reverses to dark olive green floral ditsy print fabric
- Features 2 light wooden button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Machine stitched, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Polyester Pillow Fill
- Colors: Dark Olive Green, Russet, Khaki
- Closure Type: Button Closure
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- 1 x Pillow Cover - 18" x 18"
- 1 x Pillow Insert - 19" x 19" x 5.5"