Sawyer Mill Block Quilted Throw
$ 62.97 $ 97.99
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This throw contains stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on ash grey, creme, and black fabrics
- FARMHOUSE PATTERN: Simple block layout in various plaid and striped Farmhouse fabrics
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" black and creme microcheck binding on the bias
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to dark creme and charcoal grain sack striped fabric
- DISPLAY CAPABILITY: Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This throw is hand-quilted and machine pieced
- Dimensions: L60"xW50"
- Weight: 2.9 lb
- Material: 100% cotton, breathable: filled with 100% cotton batting
- Colors: ash grey, biscotti, ink black
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
All items must be returned in pkg received in and in new unused condition with all tags and bar codes attached. Free shipping items will have their shipping amount subtracted from refund on all returns. Customer is responsible for return product shipping cost. A restock fee of 15% will be applied to all returns.
Please contact our office before shipping any item back to us. We have several warehouses and will need to provide you the correct warehouse address and authorization code. We DO NOT accept returns of final priced clearance items (prices ending in .97)
At Appleseed Primitives, we're committed to giving you the most for your money. That's why almost everything you buy ships FREE, courtesy of us! No matter what the item is - Curtains, Bedding, Pillows or Rug's — if it's in stock, then it qualifies. Unlike many retailers' policies, there's no minimum purchase required! It's one more thing that makes Appleseed Primitives the most convenient and most affordable place to shop.
Most purchases shipped from our warehouses will arrive within 4-6 business days or less. If there is a delay, we will notify you by mail or email. Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. Our shipping carriers we use are USPS and UPS.