Bring a hint of primitive decor to the kitchen with the attractive, yet practical Arlington Pot Holder. The appliqued 5 point star in barn red, tan, and navy plaid is eye catching. The pot holder features a thermal cotton lining for safe handling of hot pans. 100% cotton batting. Reverses to khaki and country blue floral ditsy.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Appliqued 5-point star in various barn red, tan, and navy plaid fabrics
- Thermal cotton lining for safe handling of hot pans
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut burgundy, tan, and navy plaid binding
- Reverses to khaki and country blue floral ditsy fabric
- 2.5" loop for hanging
- Patchwork: Machine stitched, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Dimensions: 8" x 8"
- Weight: 0.1 lb
- Colors: Navy, Barn Red, Tan
- Hanging Method: Fabric Loop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe