National Quilt Museum Finley Blakely showcases a classic, tranquil design of rectangle patches in a variety of colors. With an easy-to-maintain interior, these comfortable, convenient handbags are the perfect accessory to match all your casual, relaxed denim attire. A portion of each handbag sale in our Bella Taylor Finley patchwork bag collection supports The National Quilt Museum.
- 3 slip, 1 zip inside pockets
- 6 outside slip pockets
- BLOCK DESIGN: Design made of several rectangle patches in burgundy, light tan, and navy plaid fabrics
- QUILTED: This handbag is covered entirely with diamond quilting in matching burgundy thread
- STABILITY: Outer edges trimmed with navy and light tan plaid fabric, the base includes a plastic insert for extra support, as well as metal studded feet for stability and protection from surfaces
- SHOULDER BAG: Shoulder strap accents bag in navy and light tan plaid fabric on the bias
- Dimensions: H8.25" Base: W11"xD3.5"
- Weight: .6 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, easy to clean lining: quilted with a layer of foam batting finished with solid burgundy lining
- Colors: burgundy, light tan, navy
- Straps: 2 straps 26.5", 11.75" shoulder drop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.