National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars and Bars King Sham presents a fresh take on VHC's popular Kindred Star. Featuring stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various bold primitive plaid in confetti strip blocks with various plaid strips. Reverses to tan, rust red, and navy plaid cotton.
- 1 zip, 8 card slots, 1 cash slot inside, 1 ID window
- 1 outside slip pocket expands to 1"
- BLOCK DESIGN: Design made of several rectangle patches in burgundy, light tan, and navy plaid fabrics
- QUILTED: This wallet is covered entirely with diamond quilting in matching burgundy thread
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Outer edges trimmed with navy and light tan plaid fabric
- CELL PHONE WALLET: This wallet contains a navy and light tan plaid loop closure to secure the latest larger size cell phone, contains a same fabric strap for easy carrying
- STORAGE & FUNCTION: Includes 1 external magnetic pocket, inside zip compartment includes 1 zip pocke
- Dimensions: H7" Base: W3.5"xD1"
- Weight: .4 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, easy to clean lining: quilted with a layer of foam batting finished with solid burgundy lining
- Colors: burgundy, light tan, navy
- Straps: 1 wrist strap 12"x.375", 6.5" wrist strap drop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot clean only, no chlorine bleach.