National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars and Bars Twin Quilt presents a fresh take on VHC's popular Kindred Star. Featuring stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various bold primitive plaid in confetti strip blocks surrounded by alternating 8-point star patches on the outer border.
- 2 inside slip pockets
- 3 slip, 1 zip outside pockets
- BLOCK DESIGN: Design made of several rectangle patches in burgundy, light tan, and navy plaid fabrics
- QUILTED: This handbag is covered entirely with diamond quilting in matching burgundy thread
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Outer edges trimmed with navy and light tan plaid fabric
- CROSSBODY: Adjustable strap in navy and light tan plaid fabric on the bias accents the bag
- STORAGE & FUNCTION: Includes 3 external slip pockets, 1 external zip pocket, and 2 internal slip pockets
- PATCHWORK: Machine quilted, Machine stitched
- Dimensions: H11" Base: W8"xD1"
- Weight: .6 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, easy to clean lining: quilted with a layer of foam batting finished with solid burgundy lining
- Colors: burgundy, light tan, navy
- Straps: 1 strap 50"x1", adjustable shoulder drop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.